Shadow7dragoNShadow7dragoN

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Contra with Two Players Contra with Two Players

I liked it overall. The animation was very smooth and you pretty much captured the spirit of playing Contra with two people. A longer animation would have been nicer, though to be fair you did give us fair warning on its length.

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

This song makes me happy ^^

It has a nice, upbeat feel to it and the animation fits it pretty well. Now as far as some the haters going on about the music being very basic... so what? Since when does music have to sound expensive or complicated? The song has a very simple flow to it which is part of its appeal. Music isn't about trying to sound better than anybody else, it's about expression, and these guys pull it off just fine if you ask me.

Extreme Running Extreme Running

Hey, its getting there...

Not particularly 'good' in a sense... But I will say its better than most early submissions. Keep at, looks like you've got some potential.

Who to Voodoo Who to Voodoo

Not too bad, the animation was smooth and a fairly interesting idea. Could use more options.

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

Fun little game; challenging enough without being too frustrating. Loved the music at the end. Good learning curve and not too long, making for a good distraction for awhile. Only problem I had was a bit of a bug where I'd touch those icons that elevate you to a higher platform, but I would get stuck in a wall and would have to restart the level.

Yogipoco Yogipoco

very enjoyable ^^

The art was very well done and sound quality was nothing to complain about. Wasn't much story behind it but the general puzzle aspect of it was challenging enough to be fun. The only thing that I noticed as a problem is a glitch where the flute wouldn't go away after being used. Other than that, it was a bit short, but another one with some more to it would be great. Bravo my friend, keep 'em coming.

Peruvian Nights Peruvian Nights

Not bad, I could certainly see it in a game.

...and why settle for one or the other? Who says it can't be in a desert cave? Sort of a Cave of Wonders feel from Aladdin on the SNES for me.